Here you can find some of the most commonly asked questions. If you cannot find the answer to your questions here, you can email us at email@example.com
1. Will you keep my credit card/debit card details?
No. All credit card/debit card transactions are diverted through PayPal. PayPal offers peace of mind with their security encryptions and buyers protection.
2. What are the “Terms and Conditions” of your shop?
1. All items are guaranteed handmade and that all items are in good condition and quality at the point of mailing.
2. All items are custom made by order.
3. All prices indicated are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
4. First come, First Serve basis.
5. Only serious buyers will be entertained.
6. Selling price is final.
7. We use Singpost for delivery.
8. We will not be liable for any damages or lost goods incurred during deliveries.
9. All information provided to us will be deemed personal and will be kept confidential. Rest assured that we will not divulge your details to anyone!
10. All sales are final and goods sold are not returnable, refundable nor exchangeble.
11. We reserve the right to make any appropriate changes on our site, policies and the terms & conditions at any point of time, as we deem necessary.
12. By placing an order, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions as stated above.
3. How do I order?
Click on the "Shop Now" icon at the navigation bar above.
Browse through the catalog and find the product you desire.
Select colours for the parts of the product. (Note: There will be a picture in the detailed gallery of the product that shows the part (i), (ii) and (iii) of the product.)
Then, you can check out through the shop now app on our facebook page.
Or, you can email us at directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. I feel unsafe as I have to pay first before the item is posted to me.
Rest assured that we treat every order seriously and will not in anyway deceive our customers. If you still feel insecured, you can contact us at email@example.com and we can figure things out.